Wednesday 16 February 2011

Amir Khan will not lost opponent Paul McCloskey


World Boxing Association light-welterweight champion Amir Khan will not lost opponent Paul McCloskey on Apr 16.

Khan, who in Belfast on Thursday to visit his media also completed the second leg supporting Ricky Hatton in the ring that he never admitted to meet.

Instead, with Hatton promotionally Khan for his next fight will be included. Khan, who was a potential superstar with Hatton times last year has been linked with war games Telegraph said: “I’m delighted that Ricky Hatton is in my corner as a promoter for this next fight.

I felt uncomfortable about talk of me fighting him when he was still active. Ricky has been a role model and a friend to me and fighting him would have been difficult mentally.

It is a real plus to have his support, and I value his belief that I can scale the heights in boxing and become one of the sport’s leading pound for pound fighters.”

Khan is Freddie roach Wildcard Gym in Hollywood later this week, where they join the main Pacquiao MEN Arena, Manchester Northern Irishman McCloskey, this extraordinary European champion, WBA 140lb title against The fourth will start preparing to defend, on April 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment