Sunday 30 January 2011

Khan 'will' face Bradley, ideally in Britain


Amir Khan has assured that he will definitely fight Timothy Bradley - and he hopes the fight will take place in England later this year.

After beating Devon Alexander via technical decision on January 29,Bradley now holds two of the three belts in the light-welterweight division.

By going to war with Bradley,WBA Amir Khan is desperate to fight and to unify his titles - but he must first negotiate his April 16 fight, which is likely to be against Lamont Peterson or John Murra.

"I'd like to get the April 16 fight out the way then definitely I'll fight Timothy Bradley, who is the number one in the division," he told Sky Sports.

"I'm number two and I think that will be a brilliant fight. It will be a lot easier to make. Bradley's with Gary Shaw and I think that fight could be made."

No comments:

Post a Comment